Followers

Monday, September 3, 2012

Anything with Wings

Hi everyone it is time for another great challenge over at
 
The wonderful sponsor this week is
 
I used their wonderful stamp
Butterfly and Sunflowers
 
 
I colored my stamp with colored pencils.  The butterfly was glittered with glittle glue I picked up at Walmart.  The border was puched with a Martha Stewart border punch.  The distressing was done with Concord Grape distressing Ink from Tim Holtz.  The poem was from the interent on a site that I found.  This card is for a very good friend who lost her mother this past Friday.
 
 
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous card!! Love the sparkled out butterfly!! Just gorgeous! I love the inside too!

Crafting Vicky said...

I really love your coloring it's so wonderful! Great idea to use that little glitter glue! I would not have thought about that.

Pat said...

Gorgeous colors. LOve the sparkly butterfly. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

Pat said...

Gorgeous colors. LOve the sparkly butterfly. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

Lin said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers with your beautiful card.

I love how the glittery butterfly draws my eye in towards the beautifully coloured flowers.

Lin xx

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is gorgeous, love the glittery butterfly. Thanks, for joining us at Speedy Fox and Friends.

Winnie and Patty said...

What a lovely card! I love the sparkle on the butterfly. This will bring great comfort to whoever received it. Thanks for playing along with us at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

Papercraft By Carole said...

This is lovely. The glittery-ness of the butterfly really makes it stand out amongst the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time. Cxx

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card and so sparkly, love the gorgeous image and pretty colours and just perfect for my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. Thanks so much for joining us and good luck.

Marie