Followers

Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall Inspiration

Hi everyone it time for another challenge over at  Tammy's Scrapin Corner
 
The challenge this week is FALL INSPIRATION.
 
The wonderful sponsores this week is
and
 
I used Scarecrow In Barrel from  QKR Stampede.  I colored him with colored pencils.  The card was made by going by a tutorial that my fellow Dt Member Desire.  I just had to try it out.  I used gold card stock and some fall patterned paper.  Then the gorgeous Autumn sticker.
 
 
 
The next card I did I used Maleficent from Sassy Studio Designs.  I colored her with colored pencils.  Yes it is the same one I used for my coloring tutorial on the Sassy Studio PCP Page.  I used the same card tutorial from Desire, I just made it a smaller size.  The oval is cut from a spellbinder oval die.  I distressed it with Black.  I added the lace through the holes to make curtains.  I added somw spider and bat stickers for embellishments
 
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Such awesome cards!! You have such talent!!!I'm so thankful I get to work with you!! :)

Sassy Raggedy said...

How neat Christine. Your coloring on both cards is so soft and pretty. I love that you tried the tutorials. I have just not had time yet. But I will....Wonderful job Christine. joann sassy ragedy

Purple Card Lady said...

Love these creations Christine! I really love the scarecrow card. I am just a FAll color kinda gal. However, you rocked both of them as usual. {{HUGS}}

kista said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for playing along in the KKKK's challenge this week.
Hugs...Kristel

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous! I love the design, the cute image, papers and the autumn sticker is scrummy! Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Anonymous said...

fab card lovely image thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

MagsB said...

Terrific cards! The first has such beautiful seasonal colours; and I love the image of Maleficent on the second! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

love Mags B x

Desire Fourie said...

Christine I just love this. So beautifully designed. So glad you could use the tutorial. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Plastic Cards Printing said...

So cute card. Pretty design. I really appreciate this adorable creation. Thanks for sharing.