Followers

Monday, September 17, 2012

Anything Goes Challenge

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
We have two wonderful sponsors this week
and
 
I used the darling Santa Claus Stamp from Digi Darla. I colored my image with colored pencils.  The background of the card was embossed with the snowflake embossing folder.  I put a lace bow in the top corner of my card.  I cut some ornaments out of some glitter paper with a sizzix die that I have had for a long time.  Last but not least a  I stamped Merry Christmas has my Sentiment.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
For my second card I used the fabulous Pumpkin Spice stamp from Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps.
I colored them with colored pencils.  The sentiment was perfect for this image and it came from Bugaboo.  I  used a cuttlebug die cut for the pumpkin and used the swiss dot embossing folder on my pumpkin.  I punched out some acorns and vines to go with it. I add a fall leaf to finish it out.
 
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/   Anything Goes Fall Twist
 
 
 

14 comments:

Unknown said...

These two cards are just wonderful!!! Love that santa... and the sparkly ornaments are perfect! :) And the fall card is so great! I LOVE it!

Crafting Vicky said...

Those 2 cards are wonderful!!!! Totally love the beautiful ornaments on the 1st one. And your coloring is fabulous.

Desire Fourie said...

These are so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Monday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

downrightcrafty said...

oh gorgeous lilac and lace so pretty, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

CraftyGirl said...

I am loving both your cards. The bow in the Christmas one is spectacular and the sentiment and colors in your Halloween card are perfect. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Inkypinkydelights said...

Two brilliant cards! I love the Santa! Thanks for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x

marion said...

That's so lovely !! Thanks for joining us at NMWC. hugs, marion

Nicola said...

What gorgeous creations!
Thanks for using the colour purple for Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Dawn said...

Fantastic creations! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week in our Autumn Colours Challenge.
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Michele Spera said...

Love that image! pumpkins are too cute! Thank you for joining us at CMC
Hugs
michele

Love crafts forever said...

Gorgeous!!!
Thank you so much for playing with us at One Stitch At The Time.
Hugs Nataliya

CG said...

Both cards are great! Love all the fun images and embellishments on the Autumn/Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope you'll join us again soon. Best, CG

debbi taylor said...

both your cards are beautiful!
thank you for joining in the challenge at the crafty pad this week
with your autumn colour card
hugs
Debbi x

Unknown said...

Wonderful creation, love the theme, colour choice and of course your fab die cuts. Thanks for taking part in our challenge this month at NMW Challenges, hope to see you back next month. Hugz Suzanne