Followers

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Crafty Girls Challenge Anything goes

Sorry for the late post.  I have the flu and forgot what day it is.
 
The challenge is
Anything Goes
I used this cute image from
Dilly Beans
 

 
I colored her with colored pencils.  The rosettes were made with a Tim Hotz die cut and the edge of them was punched out to give a frilly look.  I die cute the swirls that are behind my rosettes. The stamped the inside sentiment.
 
I have entered the following challenges
http://www.dillybeanschallenge.blogspot.com/  Mardi Gras Colors (Purple, Green, Gold)
 
 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card with great colors!
Thanks for joining us over at AudSentiments this week and hope to see you again soon!
Jennyfer, DT
♥ AudSentiments DT ♥
♥ Jennyfer Creates ♥

~ginny said...

Thanks Christine, for sharing your project in the “Any Sentiment” Challenge. First - I love Dilly Bean images - they are so much fun to color! And it looks like you enjoyed that too. Your coloring is delightful with the shadows and highlights! I am awed by the flowers with the "frilly" tips on the petals - wow! Very creative!
~ginny, DT for Aud Sentiments
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

MC said...

Oh I LOVE the big flower embellishment! Sets off the colour scheme so well. Your colouring is fab. Gorgeous entry! Hope to see you again, thanks for joining us! MC, audsentiments DT.

Karen Letchworth said...

Super sweet! I would love to have you stop by and play along in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday - we'd LOVE to have you join us. Tomorrow starts a new challenge and the prize is a $50 gift certificate to The Scrappy Gourmet!!! Come play with us!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com