Followers

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tutorial Tuesday at Digital Delights By Louby Loo

Hi everyone!  I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday.
It is Tutorial Tuesday and we are going to make
 
Candy Pocket Holder
 
Digital Delights By Louby Loo items used
Beatrice Bee
 
Valentine Toppers Set
 
Love is in the air sentiment set
 
Love me accessories set
 
Romance Digital Paper Pack
 
I seen these on you tube, but you had to have a special piece of equipment to make these.  So I decided to figure out how to make these with out the special piece of equipment. So here we
we go.
 
Click on You Tube to see video.
 
These cute little Candy Pocket Holders can bee use on any occasion you see fit.  I just chose Valentine's because it is coming up.
 


1 comment:

Indy's Designs said...

What a super fun Valentine treat idea! Love them!
Hugs, Debbie!