Followers

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Cupid Corinne

I am back again with the 2nd cupid out of Simply Betty's Cupid Se
 
This one is
Cupid Corinne
 
The challenge for this cupid is
Red/ Pink/White and lots of Hearts
 
Here is my card.

 
I colored my cupid with colored pencils and markers.  The background is embossed with a heart embossing folder.  The die is a heart Spellbinder Die.  The sentiment is include with the stamp.  I added a glittery arrow with lots of heart stickers.  I also added some punched heart embellishments .
The inside has a little pocket that holds some Valentines Tickets.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 

4 comments:

Ann said...

Love the wink - and I think the pocket with tickets inside is genius! Thanks for sharing with us at My Time To Craft.

NanaConnie said...

Superb little wink on Cupid's face, Christine! Love your papers and the sparkly heart. :-D I want to thank you for playing along in our challenge at Scribble & Scrap this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Betty Boo! said...

WOW love love love it! That glitter arrow is perfect! Great card!

Alyx said...

So pretty...great card.

Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx