Followers

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Winter Challenge

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Delightful Challenges
 
 
The theme
Winter
 


 
 
I used the following Digital Delights By Louby Loo items Skiing Molly Moose, Snow Sentiments .
I colored my image with colored pencils and markers.  The snowflake was cut with my circuit machine.  I also used my spellbinders die cuts for embellishments.  This is a pop-up card box I put good on chocolate bars in my box.
 
I have entered the following challenges


4 comments:

Lozzy said...

Wow, what a fab pop out box, great design and the image is is sweet..Hugs Lozzy x

Larelyn said...

This is just amazing. Your projects are always ones to Wow!
Hugs,
Larelyn

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun, Molly looks fab!
I remember eating loads of those bars when I was in Florida (I think it was them) & loving them...shame can't get them here!
Hugs Shell xx

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a cute winter treat container! Love it. Denise