Followers

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Delightful Challenge Use Hearts

I am sorry for my late post.  I have been sick with the flu and forgot what day it was.  My wonderful hubby seen it on my calendar and told I need to post.  I love him so.
 
The theme this week
Use Hearts
 
I used the
From Digital Delights By Louby Loo
 
Here is my card

 
I colored my stamp with colored pencils and markers.  I used my scallop oval spellbinder die to place my cute image on.  I used my Martha Stewart Doily heart punch for some embellishment.  I also added some cute glittery heart stickers with a bow.  I used filly heart stamp with a sentiment inside for the front and inside of my card.
 
I have entered the following challenges


3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful card Christine.
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin


Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, the person who receives this is gonna love it!
Hugs Shell xx

papillon digital design said...

Adorable card. Love the cute image and all the embellishments.Thank you so much for joining us at Digistamp4joy. Hope you join us next time too.
Pam
Digistamps4joy (DT member)
The BugBytes (Personal blog)