Followers

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Cupid Betty

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
 
I brought the Jan. Fan Page Stamp Set from
Simply Betty Stamps
 
Cupid Betty challenge is
Black and White and a touch of red or pink
 
Here is my card.

 
I colored my image with colored pencils.  The background paper is black and white.   I added the touch of pink using the Oval Scallop Spellbinder Die.  I also die cut my sentiment out with my spellbinder die.  The sentiments is also with the stamp.  I added a black flower with a black and white ribbon.  Inside I added some chocolate stickers and sentiment.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 

5 comments:

P.G. Lamb said...

Your card is simply va-va-voom! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.

Betty Boo! said...

Absolutely stunning!! Beautiful coloring!

Sarah said...

Wow! A little steamy and beautiful, too! Great job! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

Raquel said...

Great job with the coloring! Love your card

Thanks for sharing at My Sheri Crafts

E said...

Beautiful card!!