Followers

Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Release At Digital Delights By Louby Loo

Hi everyone!  hope everyone had a great holiday. 
It is time for another new release over at
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I got to use the following
Loving hearts paper pack
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love is in the air sentiment set
Luv U Teddy
 
Here is my project
 Close up
Side View
The box folded close for easy shipping or giving.
 
I colored my image with colored pencils and markers.  This is called a Pop-Up Box Card.  The tutorial can be found on Splitcoaststampers.  The papers are from the digital paper pack.  I added some pink gems to the sentiment.  I added some cute floating hearts for embellishments.  Finished it off with a bow of tulle.
 
I have entered the following challenge
 
 

 
 

4 comments:

Lozzy said...

Wow, what a gorgeous project, really sweet and pretty..Hugs Lozzy xx

Wendy Hall said...

GORGEOUS!!
Hugs
Wendy

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh wow this is awesome hun, just love it!
Hugs Shell xx

Chana Malkah said...

This is so cute! I just did one of these and it was such fun! Love your components. Thanks for playing with us at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
Hugz,
Chana, DT Coordinator