Followers

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Cupid Elisabete

The last one of the cupids from
Simply Betty's Cupid Set
 
The third is
Cupid Elisabete
The challenge
Ribbon/
Red and Pink Flowers
 
Here is my card.

 
I colored my cupid with colored pencils and markers.  I used my Oval Scallop Spellbinder Die and embossed the background with hearts embossing folder.  I added some red paper flowers along with some flowers I cut out with my circuit .  I punched the hearts out for the center of my flowers and added some gems.  I added some black ribbon and a bow  to my card. I added some punched doily hearts for embellishments
I have entered the following challenges
http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/  Valentines Day or hearts
 
 
 


7 comments:

Ingrid Mason said...

Oh I do like 'Cupid Elisabete' Christine - she's quite sassy and you have created a terrific Valentine's card around her - full of love and promises. The touches of black that you have used in your ribbon, delicate frame and inking have given this card such an impact.

Thank you for sharing this lovely card in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

Josephine said...

Beautiful! I love your floral embellishment!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Kim Heggins said...

My, my my!!! This is one fabulous and fun card. So many amazing details too. Your coloring is perfection and I love how you finished off the inside too. Thank you for joining us over at Simply Create Too!

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Hi, Christine: Your Valentine Card is very cute. Glad you entered the Simply Create Too "Valentine's Day or Hearts" Challenge #53.

Remember, you can enter 3 of your pretty creations in this challenge.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

* Shell B.* said...

Fantastic card, love that sassy image.
Thank you for entering our challenge at One Stitch At A Time..... good luck in the draw.
We love it if you could join us again in our future challenges.
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska ~ OSAAT DT

Margaret said...

Fabulous card using one of Betty's images. Love the coloring and your card layout is awesome! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Maggie, OSAAT DT

E said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!! She is my favorite :)