Followers

Monday, January 6, 2014

Valentine Princess

Hi everyone, it is Monday again, and it is time for another inspiration card.
 
I used the
 
I seen this tutorial on Splitcoastsampers called
 
 
Here is my card.
Front View
 
 
 Side View
 
 
 Side View

 
Card folded flat for easy shipping.
 
I colored my image with colored pencils and markers.  I followed the instruction on how the make the pop-up box card.  I used some cute Valentine's paper from Hobby Lobby.  The border is from KC&Company.  The ringed hearts were punched with a Martha Stewart Punch.  The sentiment is from Inky Impressions also.
Thanks for stopping by today and taking a look.
Hugs,
Christine
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Pop Up Box Card thank you for joining us over at Suzy bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to join us again next week, for another fab challenge....
Hugs
Suzy B DT
XX

Blossom Cards said...

what a lovely card I love the pop up thanks for sharing with suzy bee's bloomin this week Rachel DT

paper fun said...

Wow! Awesome card. You have so many lovely details. Just a delightful card.

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Mari

Sammy said...

Awww, this is super cute! Love it, and love the sentiment too, lol. Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

Unknown said...

This is fantastic!!! I love it!! WOW!!!! So much to look at it.. every time I look at it I find something new!!! Gorgeous Christine!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! I am so excited you joined in our first challenge at Open-Minded!!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous box card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 10: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Laura said...

So much detail :) Fabulous.

Aluna said...

Wow! A lot of details :) Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded first challenge. Joanna DT

Unknown said...

What a fun card and a great design! Thank you for sharing with us at Open Minded Crafting Fun, Amy A.,DT

Crafting Vicky said...

what a fabulous creation! Just love the details on this. Awesome box. I have to try to make one of those!!!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Wow! What a fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.