Followers

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Cast A Spell

is hosting another challenge.
 
The Witching Hour
 
I used
 
 
Here is my card


 
I colored my image with colored pencils.  I made the paper bag card.  I made a little card to go in the pocket, so I made my image has the pull tag by putting her on 3 layers of foam tamp.  I add so black lace border with a bow.  I used the sentiment that she came with and added a skeleton key and leaves for some more embellishment.  The inside of the bag has a tag also.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 

http://craft-deebowz.blogspot.com/p/challenge.html  Anything With A Handmade Bow

2 comments:

Donna Maligno said...

This is a great project! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge for October and good luck!

Deanne Saunders said...

So cool! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper