Followers

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Sexy Bat

Hi everyone!  Simply Betty Stamps is still having their 13 Days Of Halloween Celebrations.
 
I used
Bat Queen Betty
 


 
I colored my image with colored pencils and markers.  The design on the dress I did it is not part of Simply Betty Stamp.  I layered my card with a variety of Halloween papers.  The scalloped square and the shadow was cut using my Elegant Edges Cartridge.  I stamped the inside and outside sentiment.  I placed tear drop gems as my fire replacing the fire that come with the stamp.  I added some gems in the corner and a glitter spider to finish my card off,
 
I have entered the following challenges
http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.ca/  Sexy and Scary Challenge
 http://colourq.blogspot.com/  Color Challenge
 

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Spooktacular for sure! The gems are perfect for this glamorous image! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Julie said...

Great halloween card. Thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights.
Julie T