Followers

Monday, October 6, 2014

Trick Or Treat

Well it is Oct. and time for Halloween and fall activites.
 
Sunflowerfield Blog has a new release
called
 
I used the
 
Here is the outside of my card
 
 
 Here is the inside of my card.

 
I colored my digital image with colored pencils and markers.  The image came with the sentiment also.  I cut my mat frames using the Elegant Edges Cartridge.  I placed my image in the center.  I drew the spider web for my spider.  I added these cool googly eyes that I found at Michaels Craft Store.  I also added some cute rhinestones to the top.  The inside is stamped with a rubber stamp.  I drew the web and added my cool spider.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/   Anything Goes with the color orange


3 comments:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Wonderful card, excellent papers, colors and accents. The pumpkin is scary. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Lena said...

Oh, your card is definately spook-tacular. Love the image you used and the fun papers and embellishements.
Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
Lena – DT
xxx
Lena’s Creations

CG said...

Gorgeous, inside and out! Love that spooky pumpkin & all the great embellishments. Thank you for joining us at One Stitch at a Time! Best, CG