Followers

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Delightful Challenges What Did You Say?

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Delightful Challenges
 
The theme is
"What Did You Say"
{include a sentiment"
 
 
It is also a new release this month too.
 
 
Here is my card for this challenge
 
I used the following new release items on my card
 

 
I colored my image with colored pencils.  The papers are the digital papers available at Digital Delights By Louby Loo.  I added some cute ribbon to my outside and inside of my card.   I just love these colors together.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 


3 comments:

NickScrapShack said...

This is so pretty! Love the spotty ribbon together with the blue paper.

Have a great weekend!
Nick

Julie Odil said...

You did this with colored pencils? Fantastic! Love this image!

Robin Parker said...

Christine, love the red, blue and white color combo for Christmas. Love the sentiment too!!