Followers

Monday, October 13, 2014

Raggedy Dolly Betty

Hi everyone Betty at SBS made this cute
From
 
Here is my card.


 
 
I colored my image with colored pencils and markers.  I made this cute file folder card to place my image on.  I cut my frames out with the Elegant Edges Cartridge.  The pumpkin was cut out using the Oct31st Cartridge.  I went through my stash and found this cute spider, Boo Sentiment, and Happy Halloween Sentiment.  I punched and distressed my leaves.
 
I have entered the following challenges
http://craftybootschallenges.blogspot.com/  Falling Leaves and Halloween
 
 

 
 
 

4 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

Great card - your colouring is superb and I love what you have done on the inside too.

Crafty and Green said...

What a stunning creation! I Love this! You're coloring is fabulous!! Love her hair!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Love to Create: Color Inspired Challenge!! We hope you'll come back and play again soon!! Can't wait to see what you'll create next time!!

Many Blessings,
Tina
LTC DT
Crafty and Green

Dee's Craft Room said...

Oh wow, your image is so striking with all the fabulous red hair. I love the shape of your card too. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges,

Dionne

Unknown said...

Super cool file folder card! Love the image and your coloring with the cool design. Thank you for joining our "Color Inspired" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner