Followers

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Emboss It

Hi everyone.  I decided to do a black and white Halloween Card using
From
 
 
 
Close Up of my Steampunk Witch Betty and My Embossing.
 
Inside my Card
 
I colored my witch with colored pencils,  The background was embossed with a Halloween embossing folder, then I went over it with Concord Grape Distressing Ink.  I gave it a shine by put Glossy Accents all over my paper.  When it dried I embossed it again with my embossing folder.  I did a CAS simple card to show off my embossing.  I added a sentiment from Digital Delights By Louby Loo with google eyes in BOO.  I added some gems in the top and bottom corners.
 
I have entered the following challenges
http://www.cardsinenvy.blogspot.com/  Any Witch Way You Can

 
 


8 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Fabulous Halloween card and witch! Love how you colored her with the pencils and the embossed background is awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

Kathy S said...

Love the colors you chose for your witch. Great for the Cards in Envy challenge. Thanks so much for sharing this with us and can't wait to see more of your work.

DistinctiveLMNts said...

You did a fabulous job with her coloring . I love how you did the embossing too. Thank you for joining in the challenge at SBS.

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous card, great embossing and love the glossy accents over it, what a great idea, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

Debbie Adams said...

Super card for Halloween. Like the embossing and use of the glossy accents. Wonderful image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge.
Deborah GDT

Sandy Trefger said...

Love your witch card and the fabulous embossing! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Terrific card for Halloween! Love the embossing for the background. Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy!

wendipooh13 said...

very spooky!! what a cute card, love your witch!!! Thanks for playing at Cards in Envy!!!