Followers

Monday, October 6, 2014

It's Fall

Hi everyone it is fall.  I love fall and the colors for this time of year.
 
had a freebie on their facebook page.
 
Here is my card

 
I colored my image with colored pencils and markers.  The frames were cut out using my Elegant Edges Cartridge.  I used the cute orange ribbon for the inside and outside of my card.  I punches out some pumpkins, leaves, and some acorns for my card.  I also distressed them with Vintage Photo Distressing Ink.  I stamped the sentiment on the outside of my card.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
http://quirkycrafts.blogspot.com/   The Quirky Falling Leaves


8 comments:

Michelle said...

This absolutely adorable. I love the background papers you used. The coloring you did is fabulous. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Michelle (DT)

Julie Reed said...

Fabulous colouring and a lovely cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun.
Julie DT

Unknown said...

Adorable little hedgehog!! Love the ribbon and the papers! Fantastic!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

cass said...

Beautifully crafted and coloured card, great design, thanks for joining us at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight

Moni said...

Love that hedgehog. Thank you for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenges. Monica.-Dt

Denise Goeldner said...

Your card is truely fabulous, love the layout and image is so cute. Thanks so much for joining us over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

Melanie Smith said...

Hedgehogs are my all time FAVORITE animal. When I was little and lived in England we had a family of them who lived in our backyard...So cute!You card design, coloring, and of course the image are all just perfect. Especially the paper choices! Thank you for participating with us over at Open-Minded Crafting FUN. Please feel free to come back with each challenge, we would love to have you. Melanie, DT

Moni said...

Congratulations, you won second place on "Quirky Falling Leaves" challenge.http://quirkycrafts.blogspot.com/2014/10/challenge-20-quirky-falling-leaves.html
Monica.dt