Followers

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Witchy Halloween

Hi everyone getting near Halloween time to get ready
 
I used the
From
 
Here is my project
 

 
I colored her with colored pencils and markers.  I decided to make a treat bag with my wonderful digi.  The spider web frame was cut using my circuit expression machine.  I used gauze to make the webs for my spider with red gem eyes.  I added some other embellishments to dress my bag up.  No treat bag is complete without the treats.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

Nana said...

OMG this is fabulous. Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lisa Howell said...

This is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at SBS!

Janis Lewis said...

Great Halloween project! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
~Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

Irene's Creations said...

Love this. Thanks for joining in the 13 Days of Halloween at SBS.

Kimberly J. said...

Awesome Halloween bag!! Love all your embellishments! Thanks for joining us for the current Craftin' Desert Divas Linky Party! :)

Kimberly
Craftin' Desert Divas DT

Kathy Salido said...

Fabulous treat bag!! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

Kathy
Craftin Desert Divas Design Team
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great treat bag. fab image and colouring. Love the spiders web and other embellishments. Hugs Jennifer xx