Followers

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Delightful Challenges "Delightfully Frightful"

It is Thursday and time for another challenge over at
Delightful Challenges
 
The theme is
"Bee Afraid"
 
I used the following items from Digital Delights By Louby Loo
 
Here is my project

 
I decided to make a Halloween Treat Bag instead of a card this week.  I just fell in love with Wendy's Cupcake Series, and the October Cupcake Set is one of my favorites. I colored my image with colored pencils and markers.  To give my image some sparkle I added some glitter Glue to the candy corn cake.  I punched a border out using a Martha Stewart Punch.  I found the cute ribbon in my stash and added it.  I seen these cute google eyes at the craft store and had to have them.  I think spiders is a mainstay of Halloween so I added some of these also.
 
I have entered the following challenges
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.com/ Delightfully Frightful
 
 
 

11 comments:

NickScrapShack said...

This is adorable! Great project. Love the eye and ribbon. Great job with the image too.

hope you have a great weekend
Nick

Manuela said...

Eine schöne Geschenkverpackung. Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme an unserer ASC-Challenge. Liebe Grüße
Manuela

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.Thanks for sharing with us at Country View.xxx

Collette said...

Oh My Gosh, what a perfect treat bag ... I adore it! Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine Designs' October Halloween challenge!

Collette said...

Oh My Gosh, what a perfect treat bag ... I adore it! Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine Designs' October Halloween challenge!

d said...

Adorable trick or treat bag. Thanks for joinign us at Bearly Mine Challenges!

Robin Parker said...

Great Halloween gift bag Christine, thanks for the idea. Love your designer paper.

Susie said...

A fantastic treat bag - love it! Thanks for joining our Anything But a Card challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

Anonymous said...

I am commenting from Bloom girl design team. Great use of our color inspiration. Good luck on all your entered challenges.

d said...

Such a cute trick or treat bag. I love it! Thanks a bunch for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges too!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...


What a lovely decorated Halloween bag you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this month of “Halloween”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Leader)