Followers

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Delightful Challenges Buttons and Bows Challenge

Hi everyone hope you are having a great week so far.
For this weeks challenge over at
 
The theme is
Buttons and Bows 
 
I used
 
Caroling Petey and Polly
 
Here is my card
 
I colored my images with colored pencils and markers.  I added some bows made out of snowflake ribbon.  My buttons are in the center of my bows.  I added some beaded snowflakes also along with a Christmas sentiment.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

Joey said...

This is just gorgeous, love the style and the papers. Joey xx

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Christine!
Another fabulous card! I Love every detail!
Hugs,
Lisa

Larelyn said...

Amazing card with fabulous color choices. I love the blue!!!
Hugs,
Larelyn