Followers

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Put A Ring On It

Hi everyone I made a card using the Monday Facebook Challenge over at
 
About every Monday Tamara will have a free image for 24 hours so you can request and play in the challenge. 
This was this past weeks image
Put A Ring On It
 
Here is my card
 
 Here is the inside
 
I made a center step card using my image.  I colored her with colored pencils. The swirls and glasses were cut out with my Circuit Expressions Machine using  Stretch My Imagination Cartridge.  I added some gems and pearls to my card.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Steph said...

Sweet card, definitely girlie with all the pink :) Thanks for joining us at Left of Center Challenges this week.

Jennifer said...

Very beautiful wedding card! Love the step card design Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Unknown said...

beautiful thanks for sharing over at LOC
www.creativecardcraft.blogspot.com
www.punkyougirl.blogspot.co.uk

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the image you've used. Thanks so much for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
Claire xx