Followers

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #175

Hi everyone sorry about posting late.
  This week we are having a fabulous new challenge over at
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
 
The theme is
"Add Some Leaves"
 
The Sponsor is
 
The Prize
3 images of choice from Robyn's Fetish Store
 
I used the "Happy Fall" digi stamp from Robyn's Fetish Store
 
Here is my card
 
I colored my image with colored pencils.  The sentiment is part of the digital stamp.  I added some cute glittery leaves that I found at Walmart.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 
 
 


10 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

I really love how you colored the image! Wonderful job using colored pencils! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card, have a lovely week cheers Sue N x

susan said...

Beautiful card! Love the coloring and those Walmart leaves! Wow! How they sparkle! Wonderful job!

Thank you!

Edwina said...

Very pretty card. I love those leaves. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Amy A said...

I love this! Your coloring is amazing! ;o)

cass said...

Great inspiration for the Robyns Fetish Leaves challenge

cass said...

Great inspiration for the Robyns Fetish Leaves challenge

Sherry said...

I Have Those Leaves They Are Gorgeous .. Beautiful Card Christine ..Much Love From Your New DT SIS

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, your card is great. I love the leaves you used.

Glenda said...

Pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!