Followers

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Whimsy Inspiration Card

Hi everyone today I am sharing a card for inspiration using
 
By
Crissy Digi's
 
*NEW Halloween Witchy Girl
 
You can get at
 
Here is my card
 
Here is the inside of my card
 
 
I colored my image with colored pencils and markers.  I found this great Halloween paper over at Hobby Lobby.  I decided to use the custom Halloween colors for my card.  The fences, tombstones, and ghost were cut using my Circuit Expressions machine.  I used several different cartridges to cut from.  I stamped the sentiments on my card.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a fun creation. Love the rod iron fencing.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Pleine de créativité, absolument magnifique et un grand merci pour ta participation au challenge de T4S
Bises
Nathy DT/T4S

Nanne said...

This is such a fantastic card, love your take on our gate challenge..
thanks for joining us over at SOUS
hugs
Nanné

Bev said...

This is stunning what an awful lot of work you've put in. Many thanks for joining in with us at polkadoodles

Brenda said...

What a super cute card!! I love how you used your gate on this card and I love that cute girl witch! Your card is as fabulous on in the inside as it is on the outside! Thanks for joining us at SOUS;-)

Unknown said...

Great card, I love your Halloween theme!

Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Sheena
xxx

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Wowza! Super creative card! Fantastic inside and out! I hope you posted this on the cricut message board! Hope to see you again at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Roxx

Peanut said...

Gorgeous creation, Christine. Thanks for joining the Polka Doodles Challenge.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Anonymous said...

This is SO much fun!
I love the styling of the card and how totally
perfect it is with the gate dc challenge as well!
Just too great and so so glad you were able to
create this and share it with us girls at SOUS!

Warmly, Leah

Kim Hill said...

What a cute card and a clever use of the gate! Thanks for playing along with SOUS!
~Kim

Tracey said...

Thanks for sharing your card with us at SOUS...love the die cut gate, great design.