Followers

Monday, September 23, 2013

Inspiration Monday Over At Inky Impressions

Hi everyone it is Monday again so it is time for another
inspiration card.
 
Inky Impressions Items Used
 
Rubber Stamp
Delilah's Ducky Christmas
 
 
Holiday Gifts From Little St. Nick Sentiment Rubber Stamp
 
Christmas Stocking Charms- Set of 6- Silver
 
Here is my card


 
Inside my card
 
I colored my image with colored pencils and markers. The holly was cut with my December 25th Theresa Collins Circuit Cartridge.  I added a bow with the cute charm at under the bow.  I stamp the sentiment on the front and inside my card.
Hope this inspires you to get started on those Christmas Cards.
Hugs,
Christine Garner
 
I have entered the following challenges
 


1 comment:

Chris said...

Such a creative Christmas card - love the details! Thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenge this week!