Followers

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Inspiration Card for Whimsy Stamps

Hi everyone! hope your weekend is going alright.
I have a inspiration card for this week using
*NEW Christmas Gift Horse
 
By Chrissy Armstrong
 
Here is my card

 
I colored my horse with colored pencils.  I cut my holly out using my Circuit Expressions Machine.  The cartridge I used is Joy Of The Season.  The Flat Back Pearls in Promegranate and Tinsel Christmas Tree Charm came from Inky Impressions.  I stamped the sentiment on the outside and inside of my card.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 


6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh! Very cute!!! Beautiful coloring and I love that swirly die. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

SmilynStef said...

Pretty coloring of your image ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the gift horse image. You did a fabulous job on coloring it. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Card.

Nadja

lauren bergold said...

what a sweet and adorable image! thanks for joining our JINGLE BELLES fun!

Jenny said...

Eine tolle farbenfrohe Karte. Gefällt mir. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL. LG Jenny

Chitra Nair said...

Ohhh this is such a cute card... Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&CC..