Followers

Monday, September 30, 2013

Little St. Nicholas

Hello everyone it is time for another  Monday Inspiration
 
 Items used
 
Little St. Nicholas
 
 
Trim the Tree With Love & Laughter Rubber Stamp Sentiment
 
Here is my card
 
 
I colored the stamped image with colored pencils and markers.  The swirl, snowflakes, and Santa was cut using the Teresa Collins  December 25th Cartridge.   I put glitter on ,y snowflakes to give them some sparkle.  I stamped the sentiment on the inside.
I hope you to get inspired to get those fabulous Christmas Digis or stamps from Inky Impressions Store.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.com/  Merry and Bright Christmas
 

4 comments:

honey_bunny said...

Love that all the sides of the card are covered up with pattern paper! <3 The image is adorable and your colouring is great! :) xxx JIJI

Tina said...

adorable cardsuch a cute image..and your falling leaves on your blog are so cool

lindaplus3 said...

Wow!!!! Such a beautiful card,,, I love it , great job coloring :)

Heather G said...

Such a cute card. I love the image. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.