Followers

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Delightful Challenges New Beginnings

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Delightful Challenges
 
The theme
"New Beginnings"
 
Digital Delight Items I used.
Royal carriage set
 
Baby Sentiments Set
 
Here is my card
 
The inside of my card
 
I colored my carriage with colored pencils.  I gathered some lace and glued it down with ribbon braided to go across the top.  I added some cute baby button embellishments.  I added some blue and yellow roses to finish the card off.
 
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Christine:)
This is absolutely adorable!
Hugs,
Lisa

Darlene said...

OMG this is just precious!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DEVINE DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Chris Hanselman said...

What a sweet card. I love it.

Hugs
Chris

Unknown said...

Oh what a cute card. Love the image...

Micki said...

Wonderful way to use that carriage digi - as a baby card. Love it. Thanks so much playing along with us in the Sisterhood of Crafters in our "Devine Digi's" challenge.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous! Love everything about this card!
Hugs Shell xx

Jac’s Playground said...

What a sweet card, love your colouring off the wonderful carriage, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

Elaine ♥ said...

What an adoreable card, love your added baby embellishments, its lovely :)

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week, good luck!

Elaine ♥