Followers

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #176 Must Use Yellow, Red and Blue

Hi everyone it is time for another challenge over at
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
 
The theme
Must Use Yellow , Red, and Blue
 
Our sponsor this week
 
The Prize
3 digis of winners choice
 
The stamp I used
"Chicken Knittle"
 
Here is my card
 
The inside of my card
 
I colored my stamp with colored pencils and markers.  I just cut my flowers and leaves using the Flower Shoppe Cartridge with my Circuit Expressions Machine.  The sentiment was stamped with cling stamp and black ink. I placed glittery pearls in the center of my flowers.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

Laurence said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing.

Laurence DT Sis

Edwina said...

So pretty. Love the flowers.Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

cass said...

Very cute, great background to include all the colours

Qie said...

Love the bright colour. Cute image too. Great to have you joining our challenge at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

Sherry said...

Gorgeous Card ... Love The Chicks
Sherry

Amy A said...

Aww this is such a great card Christine! Love the LO and your coloring is spectacular!

~hugs~
Amy

Bubleeing Colors said...

Such a gorgeous Card............ love the image and the lovely colors.
Thanx.