Followers

Thursday, September 5, 2013

New Release AT Digital Delights By Louby Lou

Hi everyone it is time for another release over at
Digital Delights By Louby Loo
 
 
 
 
 
I used the following new release items for my card
Spooky Sayings sentiment set
 
Peeking Pumpkin
 
 
 
Here is my card

 
 
Inside of my card
 
I colored my stamp with colored pencils.  The sentiment is from the Spooky Sayings Sentiment Set. 
The purple die cut was cut with my Circuit Expressions Machine using the OCT 31st Cartridge.  I a honeycomb spider.  I found this pumpkin 3D sticker in my stash.  The inside was stamped with a stamp using Concord Grape distressing ink.  The glitter Boo is from my stash also.
 
I have entered the following challenges
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Larelyn said...

I just love this image and you've created just an adorable card using it. Love the embellishments.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is fab hun, love the papers, embellishments & layout...its fab!

Have a great weekend
hugs shell xx